Many companies are driven by generic sustainability branding targets set by external parties. With more of an internal focus on longer-term objectives, 8 Global can help you show more real change, versus trying to change the whole world at once. We develop clear themes or buckets that combine individual activities that will support the whole.
We want to show the transformative power of your brand in society. If you don’t have a clear strategy for this yet, we can help.
A clear roadmap for the future and clarity of activities will result in meaningful impact.
In the section below you can get an idea of the type of activities we work with clients on to develop their sustainability strategy. From planning to creating and executing. If you answer yes to the problem statements below, we can support your sustainability strategy, reporting and communications:
- Negative reaction to positive news
- Lack of awareness of sustainability activities
- Lack of clarity from target markets on our activities
- Lack of engagement (customer/staff)
- Sustainability reporting complexity
- Education of suppliers and partners on activities and expectations
- Clarity of complex relationships
- Partner management
- Lack of internal understanding or impact
- How to create more brand LOVE
Here are some examples of how we work with you to develop the plan, creativity and execution of your sustainability branding.
- Absolute clarity of focus on impact areas
- Clarity on target audiences and required messaging / engagement
- DataOdyssey – understand what information is available and how it can be integrated for reporting
- Sustainability dashboard – Integrated Reporting
- Develop a clear communication matrix of stakeholder groups
- Planning for activities for before and after reporting – video, photo
- Set up a digital media centre for Sustainability
- Develop a content engagement plan for the year
- People’s stories & content – both internal and external – video and photo
- Sustainability dashboard – integrated reporting (design and maintenance of dashboards)
- Generating PR from 3rd parties and partners
- Showcase before and after successes
- Creating digital content for Digital Media Centre
- Sustainability report design
- Developing creative concepts to engage with stakeholders in an innovative way
Access Bank is one of the clients we have worked with and have had a relationship with over the years. Here is an example of the sustainability reporting support we have developed with them, in this case, their Green Bong annual impact report for 2021.
We have also run workshops for their team to define and manage their sustainability brand communications.